Sing Up Now!
refrigerated chow mein noodles or dry spaghetti
boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
Freshly ground black pepper
clove garlic, minced
freshly grated ginger
head small cabbage, shredded
low-sodium chicken broth
low-sodium soy sauce
Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cook chow mein noodles according to package instructions and drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook until golden and crispy, 7 to 8 minutes. Move chicken to one side of skillet, and to other side, add garlic, ginger, carrot, and cabbage and cook until tender, 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together broth, soy sauce, and oyster sauce.
- Pour sauce over skillet and add cooked noodles, tossing to combine.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.